Ender Story: Chapter 1
A downloadable game for Windows
Ender Story: Chapter 1 is turn-based RPG inspired by early Final Fantasy and Dragon Quest games. As a young border guard you must rush to defend your kingdom from an immediate threat. Travel fast, aid citizens and fight hard.
If you're familiar with the Flash scene, you may know the original version game. I plan to finish this series solo as our programmer quit near the end of finishing Chapter 2. This version of Chapter 1 has been completely redone with a more detailed art style, a bunch of new items, a longer story and much better character development.
- Classic turn-based battles influenced by classic Final Fantasy games, Dragon Quest and EarthBound.
- Over 100 pieces of equipment with various effects and elements to experiment with.
- A range skills and abilities to use on your dozens of foes.
- An introduction to the series which sets the scene for the grand adventures to follow in future chapters.
- An original sound track with a lot of heart.
- 3-4 hours of gameplay
- Movement - Arrow Keys/Mouse
- Interact - Z/Space/Left click
- Open Menu/Back - X/Right click
|Published||Dec 10, 2017|
|Release date||Dec 10, 2017|
|Made with||RPG Maker|
|Tags||16-bit, Fantasy, JRPG, Magic, Medieval, Pixel Art, Retro, RPG Maker, Top Down Adventure|
|Average session||A few hours|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Xbox controller|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $1 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Ender Story: Chapter 1 RPG Out Now!Dec 13, 2017